Operating System Settings
PIA S5 Proxy API guide
Please note that the API only works for getting new proxy from "ProxyList", and can not be used to reuse the proxy from "TodayList". The following are how to use the API and examples.
After login to the software, swich to API tab, click "Search" button, you need to keep the software staying start proxy when you use the API
Copy api URL, put the link to the software/script you want to use, then you can automatically assign proxies.
you can use the parameter like this:
- Use a random proxy from any countries
- Use a random proxy from US
- Use a random proxy from US, state: NewYork
- Use a random proxy from US, state: NewYork, city: New York
- Use a random proxy zip code is 000
- Use the proxy of the specified isp operator, such as 000
- Use random proxy from port 40010
If you want different ports to use proxies from different countries, you can set it like this:
- Port 40000 uses a US proxy, port 40001 uses a Japanese proxy, and port 40002 uses a UK proxy
If you want to free the port, you can use the free_port parameter: (Version 1.2.7 and above)
- Free the specified port, for example free 40000, 40001, 40002 ports
- Free all ports
If you want to modify the number and range of the end mouth, you can operate this way. (Version 1.2.9 and above)
- The starting port is 30,000, and the number of ports is 10. (The quantity limit is 99)
Extract port count
Country, default global
City zip code
State, default nationwide
City, default nationwide
1=popular plan, 2=Business Plan,3=US Static IP Plan
Internet Service Provider
For country you need to enter the country ISO alpha-2 code, if you have no idea, you can visit：https://www.piaproxy.com/country
If the proxy cannot be obtained through the API, the following errors may occur and the reasons:
num parameter input error, please check
The ip_time parameter is entered incorrectly, please enter 1 or 2 or 3
- Error in initialization parameters:MacAdd
There is a problem with the client, please restart or reinstall
- Please set the allocation port first
No port set
- Up to 10 IP of this type can be extracted at a time
The number of fetches exceeds the upper limit, and the US Static IP Plan can fetch up to 10 at a time
- The set port segment does not meet the extraction quantity
The number of extractions is too large, exceeding the set port range
- Port not enabled
The currently set port is not enabled
- Insufficient ip balance, please buy first
Account balance is exhausted, please recharge
Failed to get IP, please try again later
The interface request failed, please check the network environment and try again
How long can I use the proxy?
How to use the proxy ip I used before?
How long does it take to receive the proxy balance or get my new account activated after the payment?
Can I only buy proxies from a specific country?
Can colleagues from my company use the same account as me?