This agreement is a contract between you and PIA Proxy Manager related matters, please read this Terms of Service carefully. After you click "Agree and Continue", this Agreement constitutes a legal document binding both parties.
1. User registration is a process in which users log in to PIA Proxy Manager, fill in relevant information as required and confirm their agreement to this service agreement.
2. PIA Proxy Manager users must be natural persons with full capacity for civil conduct.
3. Once this product is sold, no refund will be given.
1. Once the user has successfully registered, he will become a legal user of this site. PIA Proxy Manager will be solely responsible for username and password security. In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events conducted under their username. If the user finds any illegal use of the user account or the existence of security loopholes, please notify this site immediately.
2. You fully understand that this product starts to provide you with services, and once paid, it will not be refunded or changed.
2.1 You understand and agree that PIA Proxy Manager will provide you with services based on the information you have collected, and will analyze and process the information you have collected accordingly.
2.2 You are responsible for the integrity and confidentiality of the data you store on the PIA Proxy Manager platform and the information you enter and manage on the PIA Proxy Manager platform. All losses and consequences caused by the loss or leakage of information due to your improper maintenance or improper confidentiality shall be borne by you.
2.3 All losses and consequences caused by your negligence, misoperation or operations authorized by you to PIA Proxy Manager shall be borne by you.
2.4 The PIA Proxy Manager announcement will release PIA Proxy Manager's maintenance and upgrade operations for the application from time to time. You will be responsible for all losses and consequences caused by failure or data loss due to your neglect of reminders or forcible operations.
2.5 You should ensure that your use of this service complies with the requirements of laws and regulations. PIA Proxy Manager only provides you with standard services in accordance with your instructions, and is not responsible for the legal compliance of your use of this service.
This agreement is formulated in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations, and the user agrees to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) Do not transmit or publish: speeches that incite resistance, undermine the implementation of the Constitution, laws and administrative regulations, incite subversion of state power, overthrow the social righteous system, incite speeches to split the country, undermine national unity, incite ethnic hatred, Remarks that discriminate against ethnic groups and undermine ethnic unity;
(2) Do not use this site to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing business secrets, stealing personal information;
(3) shall not interfere with the normal operation of this site, and shall not invade this site and the national computer information system;
(4) Not to transmit or publish any illegal, harassing, slandering, abusive, threatening, hurtful, vulgar, obscene, uncivilized information materials;
(5) Do not transmit or publish information or remarks that harm the public interests of the state and the state and involve national security;
(6) shall not instigate others to engage in acts prohibited by this article;
(7) Do not use the account registered on this site to conduct profit-making business activities;
(8) Do not publish any content that infringes upon others' copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights or legal rights;
Users should pay attention to and abide by the various legal rules and regulations published or modified by this site from time to time.
This site reserves the right to delete all kinds of information content that does not comply with legal policies or untrue information on the site without notifying users.
If the user fails to comply with the above provisions, this site has the right to make an independent judgment and take measures such as suspending or closing the user account. Users are legally responsible for their speech and behavior online.
According to changes in national laws and regulations and the needs of website operations, the mall has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time. Once the revised agreement is posted on this site, it will take effect and replace the original agreement. Users can log in to check the latest agreement at any time; users are obliged to pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcement from time to time. If the user does not agree with the updated agreement, he can and should immediately stop accepting the services provided by the mall website in accordance with this agreement; if the user continues to use the services provided by this website, it is deemed to agree to the updated agreement. PIA Proxy Manager recommends that you read this agreement and the announcement of this site before using this site. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In the event of a conflict between this agreement and the applicable law, these terms will be completely reinterpreted in accordance with the law, and other valid terms will continue to be effective. If there is any dispute between the parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try their best to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit with the court where the PIA Proxy Manager software is located.